Join us for this multi-day experience hosted at The Wigwam Resort, Litchfield Park, AZ.
Through active panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions, incorporate in your agenda business meetings and engaging down-time opportunities. Hear from and interact with some of the most influential voices in this space!
The acceleration of technological and process advancements have magnified the impact of procurement and strategic sourcing leaders.
An increasingly efficient global marketplace offers procurement and strategic sourcing executives with a growing series of opportunities to boost corporate value. But the modern economy offers risks that require just as much attention.
Moreover, the Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Forum topics for discussion are:
- Being An Influential Leader in Your Organization: Demonstrating the Strategic Importance of Procurement to Internal Stakeholders
- The Quest for Talent in Procurement
- Tackling the ‘Invisible’ Spend: Tail Spend Management Strategies that Work
- “You’re on mute!”: How to Best Support and Manage Your Remote Team
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Discussing Sustainable Procurement & Sourcing Processes and its Benefits
- Prioritizing Inclusivity by Building A More Diverse Supplier Base
- Risk Management Strategies for a More Resilient Supply Chain
- Adopting New Technology: Advice for Seamless Implementation
- Breakouts By Industry