Per Angusta has partnered with the ProcureCon West, taking place at the Grand Sheraton at Wild Horse Pass, Phoenix, AZ – April 11th until April 13th.
Re-connect, learn, and grow at the only peer-led procurement conference. For over 20 years, ProcureCon has helped companies develop and implement world-class sourcing programs through interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and intimate networking sessions. All designed to take you beyond cost savings. ProcureCon is built for practitioners, by practitioners – whether you’re a CPO or a rising star, a large or small spend company, ProcureCon has content and built-in connections to ensure your long term sourcing success:
- Hear from procurement innovators – those in the trenches, doing the work.
- Receive detailed, strategic content focused on all aspects of advancing to the next phase of indirect procurement.
- Benefit from more than 30 hours of interaction: discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables, parties and much more, every day.
Join us and attend custom-build interactive sessions:
- Hands-On Workshops
- Diversity & Inclusion Dinner
- Interactive Case Study
- Industry-Specific Roundtables
During the ProcureCon West, you get big picture inspiration and tons of actionable strategies to tackle digital disruption, while exceeding your savings goals:
- Day 1– Procurement Rising! Delivering Excellence In Unprecedented Times
- Day 2– It Takes Two To Tango: Driving Effective Procurement And Supplier Partnerships
- Day 3– Fighting For Excellence: Empowering Your Procurement Team To Deliver Knockout Results