Many progressive procurement organizations have established internal centers of excellence to better enable internal Source-to-Pay processes. However, some organizations have learned to extend that excellence to business stakeholders and even to demanding external customers. This is especially true in Consumer Packaged Goods where a leading packaging manufacturer, Albea, is being challenged to deliver innovation, measurable value improvement, and increased agility to stay in step with multiple communities.
Join Albea‘s VP and Group Procurement Director Julio Zimbron, Spend Matters‘ Managing Director Pierre Mitchell and Per Angusta‘s CEO Pierre Laprée to learn how Albea built “One Procurement” to get procurement internally excellent in order to build the capabilities needed to deliver value to the business. In this webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Coordinate a true procurement community in a decentralized organization
- Standardize common processes and good practices sharing
- Bring better agility, efficiency and enhanced collaboration within the team at a global scale
- Create joint innovation with complex customers such as leading CPG brands
- Support the transformation with digital performance management, analytics, and collaboration tools