Lyon - FRANCE
[Delivery] Head of Delivery
At Per Angusta, our team works daily with Procurement departments to help them better manage the performance of their projects and teams and help them gain agility and productivity.
Our SaaS solution was created 8 years ago and Per Angusta’s customers are recognized market leaders, large international groups (Fortune 500) and medium-sized organizations (SMEs) in Europe and North America. We already have 11,000 users in more than 100 countries.
As a former Procurement Director Pierre, our CEO, wanted to bring innovation and technology together into his work. Per Angusta is a solution designed by buyers for buyers.
The company is constantly taking on new challenges and our latest fundraising round allows us to accelerate our international growth, meet our ambitious objectives, and maintain satisfaction and enjoyment with our users.
In this context, we are looking for our future Head of Delivery in order to structure and grow our Project and Customer Success Management team.
As the head of the Delivery department, your role is to coordinate the necessary resources to guarantee and ensure the quality of the product and service delivered to customers.
The Delivery team is responsible for the implementation of projects after they have been sold by Sales (Project Management), to help our customer get the most out of the solution (Customer Success Management) and help end-users use the solution (Support).
You manage a team of 4 Project Managers / CSM (Customer Success Managers) and participate in the development and structuring of the department. In close collaboration with the CEO, to whom you report, and the other department leads, you will define the strategy.
Your mission has 3 major axes:
– Set up the strategy, define the organization of the Delivery team
– Define the team’s performance indicators and track the customer NPS (Net Promoter Score)
– Improve overall practice using recognized benchmarks
– Regular reports to management and participation in various decision-making committees, including the weekly Management meeting.
You have an operational and decision-making role; you are in support of your team and in particular on strategic initiatives. You are able to manage all your team’s missions:
– Pre-sales, deployment
– Implementation, client support
– Loyalty and upsell for users, partners & ambassadors
Management of the team
– Develop the team and structure middle management: define and manage the recruitment strategy
– Train and empower your team: field support, training, career plan, etc.
– Promote and develop Per Augusta’s vision of “customer care”
– Manage team meetings, define clear and measurable objectives
– Organize the daily teamwork, define and split the workload
– Optimize the team’s tools and work methods
You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in customer relations and/or project management. You have ideally already been in charge of customer support for a SaaS B2B (preferably Enterprise).
You are a pragmatic builder and will bring to the Delivery department the structure it needs to develop and support growth while maintaining the spirit that has made our success with our customers: expertise, excellence and proximity.
You understand buyer challenges and you want to put your procurement expertise at the service of organizations that need to better structure their activity and communicate their added value within the organization. You have the ability to challenge their current procurement practices and help them improve them.
You can easily solve problems thanks to your customer focus, your communication skills and your creativity.
You show leadership and are able to bring new ideas to the table, defend them and take responsibility for them both internally and with the customers.
You have already managed and led a team in an international and fast-growing environment. You are fluent in English. We are already established in the United States and continue to expand in Europe.
You wish to join a fast-growing company and take part in its current and future success… and are eager to share its state of mind and its values: passion, audacity, authenticity and team spirit.
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Customer relationship
- Information systems
- Fluent English
- Active listening and problem re-stating
We offer a win-win work environment where everyone is involved in the relationship and makes the necessary efforts to ensure the company’s proper development.
Come and join us:
- A fast-growing company with a human touch
- A young and dynamic team
- An international work environment
- The position is permanent
- Compensation according to profile and experience.
- Location: France or anywhere in Europe as long as you are within 2 hours of flight from Lyon, Paris, London, Amsterdam, and Frankfurt.
- Some trips to be planned in France and Europe.
Discover some of the team members!
Ready to join?
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Head of Delivery – 1220”Apply