[Sales] Account Executive – North America
Per Angusta is an innovative company, headquartered in Lyon (France), which develops a SaaS software that is dedicated to the management of the Purchasing teams and the Procurement Performance.
Our solutions respond to the needs of Procurement Managers and enables them to handle their Sourcing activities, measure their performance and make it visible to the rest of their organization. Our clients are recognized market leaders, coming from large international groups (Fortune 500) as well as mid-size organizations (SMB), essentially in Europe and in North America.
In order to support our rapid growth, we are looking to fill many roles. In particular, we are now recruiting an Account Executive in North America to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of the Americas, you will have the complete responsibility to develop and build a sales pipeline as a result of inbound leads and self-identified opportunities. This is done by:
- Identifying, prospecting, qualifying, and managing opportunities with a focus on new customer acquisition.
- Feed the existing pipeline with new leads.
- Develop a strong value offer and proposals.
- Negotiate with C-level for commitment and contracting.
- Manage the relationship and satisfaction with existing customers.
- Establish a territory plan to secure new business and ensure quota obtainment.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding to market trends, competitive products, prospect/client feedback regarding products and services.
- Track opportunities through the pipeline documenting each stage with deal.
Secondary responsibilities (when appropriate) will allow for opportunities to be involved in other areas of the business:
- Help develop the commercial objectives and strategy.
- Contribute to the marketing activities (case studies, sales documents, events).
- Recruit, train, and develop other sales team members as they join the team.
In the long run, the quick growth of the company might lead you to take other responsibilities in other departments or in Sales Management.
Position Requirements and Experience
- 5 plus years of experience in the SaaS software sales with a focus in the Procurement space or a Director (or above) experience working directly in the Procurement function and looking to move into a Sales role.
- Discussions and negotiations with Executives, with both Procurement and Finance, and you are familiar with their day-to-day activities, issues and objectives.
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Proficiency in the sales process and account planning.
- Experience building and delivering value prop at all levels (ex CPO, CFO, VPs of Procurement)
- Hunt and develop a pipeline and follow through the entire sales process.
- Follow a proven Sales methodology.
- You want to join a fast-growing company and take part in its current and future success.
- You have effective interpersonal skills (written, presentation, etc.).
- Ability to travel.
We offer a win-win work environment where everyone is involved in contributing to a fast growing and cutting-edge company with rewarding returns.
Come and joins us:
- A fast-growing company with upward mobility opportunities
- A young and dynamic team
- An international work environment
The position is permanent
Compensation Package: fix + variable and strong results incentive.
Location: North America
Per Angusta offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.
Ready to join?
Please send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the reference “North American Account Executive”.