Lyon - FRANCE
[Tech] Senior Ruby Developer
As a senior backend Web developer, you are responsible for the maintenance and the development of our multi-tenancy SaaS solutions as a whole: You develop, review and lead teams and projects, in constant interaction with the CTO, the Product Owner and the stakeholders.
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones
- Enforce the test suite
- Debug and apply corrective changes
- Optimize the code to make it more effective
- Take decisions related to the technical debt management
- Help support to give our clients appropriate answers
- Build tools and processes to support the growth of the business and the teams
You report directly to the CTO and have a high level of autonomy. You are the driving force behind developments and technical choices.
You share skills and knowledge with the other developers, you lead them and review their code with pedagogy. You are able to find vulnerabilities in code you don’t own and you are able to take effective decisions about managing technical debt when it’s relevant.
You make sure the test suite is green and its coverage maintained, you deploy in all environments from staging to production on a daily-basis.
You are responsible for the efficiency of the development and the solutions and you are able to build fast developments like proofs of concept but also final products to quickly create value and support the sales.
You are curious, passionate and committed.
You wish to join a fast-growing company and take care of its current and future success.
You are aligned with our values: pleasure, agility, commitment, coherence.
An already experienced position in B2B is greatly appreciated.
Plus, you’re nice! 🙂
- Ruby on Rails 5 or 6
- English (Good level)
Language and framework skills
- You code with a strong error handling
- You know what, why and how to use database transactions
- You experienced a strong test suite in a real project
- You maintained either a client or a server API with multiple third parties
- You are thinking “security” and “maintainability” first
- You consider yourself as a Web developer
- SysAdmin / DevOps
- AWS / Heroku / Scalingo / Azure
We are developing two SaaS solutions dedicated to Procurement Performance Management and Procurement Strategies of large and international companies.
We’re an enthusiastic of engineers and we are committed into the success of the company.
You will be working in an open space along with the sales, delivery and Customer Success teams, in constant interaction with stakeholders and clients.
You are encouraged to participate in writing public blog posts along with the tech team to demonstrate our commitment and expertise and to help with recruitment of new talents.
👉 Meet the Team
👉 Discover our Tech blog on Medium
👉 Click here to learn more about our technologies
Ready to join?
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why! 😻Apply