Lyon - FRANCE
[Tech] Web Developer / API
As an API developer, you are responsible for the development and the maintenance of our partners’ and clients’ integrations: You develop client and server APIs with security concerns, you set up a strong test suite, versioning and help support with the features behind.
- Develop new and existing API-based features
- Maintain and enforce the test suite
- Debug and apply corrective changes
- Optimize the code to make it more effective
- Help support to give our customers and partners appropriate answers
- Provide the team with the best practices in terms of API management
You report directly to the CTO and can have a high level of autonomy in the developments.
You are reviewed by the senior developers and you apply their advices. You share your knowledge with the other developers and also review their code.
You make sure the test suite coverage is high in all your developments (by experience or by learning) and you follow the conventions because you love conventions!
You are curious, passionate and committed.
You wish to join a fast-growing company and take care of its current and future success.
You are aligned with our values: pleasure, agility, commitment, coherence.
An already experienced position in B2B is greatly appreciated.
Plus, you’re nice!
- Ruby on Rails 5 or 6
- API standards
- English (Good level)
Language and framework skills
- You code features with concerns about error handling and documentation
- You know what, why and how to use database transactions
- You experienced testing API implementations by using dedicated tools
- You are up-to-date with Web standards like security, authentication, authorization, formats, etc.
- You are comfortable with data modeling
We are developing two SaaS solutions dedicated to Procurement Performance Management and Procurement Strategies of large companies.
We’re an enthusiastic of engineers and we are committed into the success of the company.
You will be working in an open space along with the sales, delivery and Customer Success teams, in constant interaction with stakeholders and clients.
👉 Meet the Team
👉 Discover our Tech blog on Medium
👉 Click here to learn more about our technologies
Ready to join?
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why! 😻Apply