Lyon - FRANCE
We are developing two SaaS solutions, one dedicated to Procurement Performance Management and the other intended to support procurement strategies for large and international companies. The solution already has 11,000 users in more than 100 countries.
Our team is composed of 22 people based in France, USA, UK, and Germany. Working remotely is not a problem at Per Angusta.
Our company is constantly taking on new challenges and our latest fund-raising efforts have allowed us to accelerate our international growth, achieve our ambitious objectives, and maintain the satisfaction of our users.
We plan to double our workforce this year! We need builders and seniors’ profiles.
Our technical team
We are an enthusiastic team with 10 passionate engineers, composed of one Product Owner, one Front-end / UX, six full- stack developers, and two back-end developers. We plan to double that number.
Our technical challenges are:
- We are currently undergoing in a certification processwhich has an impact on technical requirements, such as structure and security protocols.
- International growth impacts our daily work and sales approach as we work to accommodate global needs and standards.
- We have a fast-growing team with the need to constantly develop and upgrade our skills, and be flexible to meet new and varying challenges.
Find more information on our approaches, methods and technical stack : https://www.per-angusta.com/en/our-engineering-team/
As a senior ROR Developer, you will report directly to the CTOand have a high level of autonomy. You will be involved in high- level developments and have some input on technical choices.
A senior ROR Developer will share skills and knowledge with the other developers on the team. You will continue to develop our best practices, documentation, tools, and assist in reviewing code.
A senior ROR Developer will make sure the test suite is greenand its coverage is maintained, all while, deploying daily in all environments from staging to production.
Senior ROR Developers are responsible for individual efficiency. You should feel comfortable with fast developments, such as proofs of concept, but also support the development of final products to quickly create value and support the efforts of sales.
You will be involved with developments of new features, new projects, and help to enforce our project management tools and methods.
Senior ROR Developers will share our four4 values:
• Be bold in technical solutions and innovation.,
• Be passionate about our company and the work we do.,
• Be an authentic contributor.
• Be a team player.
We don’t focus on educational background., We are seeking enthusiastic people with technical savvy and a creative approach solving problems.
This position requires strong experience in Ruby on Railsdevelopment with specific application in a SaaS softwarecompany.
The following describes a senior ROR Developer:
• Programing a high quality of code is important to you.
• You are involved in the Ruby on Rails community.
• You like sharing knowledge and are actively working to expand your knowledge every day.
• You enjoy writing public blog posts with the support of the tech team to demonstrate your commitment, expertise, and to share your experiences.
Some of our developers also teach in schools or speak at conferences to share what they have learned. We encourage all team members to do the same.
Life is made of opportunity
Do you feel like your profile doesn’t match this description, but you suspect we could make things great together? Send us an application anyway!
Our interview process
- First Call with talent acquisition to precise your wishes, RH stuff and have a short team presentation
- First interview with member of the technical team to learn about the team and discover if we align in our expectations of work and company culture.
- Second interview with our Head of Technology to discuss technical constraints in further detail, the vision of our company, and your role on the team.
- Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to speak with our CEO, Pierre Lapree, and talk about Per Angusta’s global strategy.
This process can potentially be done quickly, within 1-2 weeks, depending on availability. We are efficient when possible, but we don’t rush. Every proposal is thoughtful!
Ready to join?
Apply through Welcome to the Jungle or to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why! 😻Apply